TOF Paris 'Essential' Washable Face Mask
Mask in washable fabric with 3 layers polypropylene and viscose non-woven filter.
- 2 layers made of Spun 100% non-woven Polypropylene
- Designed seamless between the nose and the chin
- Metallic nose clip suitable for a variety of face shapes
- Tested for pleasant breathing
- Adjustable elastic length
- This mask is not a medical device and is not intended for healthcare professionals. It has no certification. It is an aesthetic product for private use to contain the spread of the virus as much as possible in a non-medical environment. They are not a means of protection, but an additional barrier gesture.
- Compliance with good practices for the manufacture of masks for non-sanitary use.
- Made in France, in compliance with health and safety standards
Performance has been measured by DGA laboratories (report RP / 20-2090 / DGA MNRBC / 2000305 / NP) with a particle filtration efficiency of 3 μm > 90%, on non washed fabric.
How do I wash this fabric mask?
After each use, you should machine-wash your mask, at 60° for 30 minutes, using ordinary washing detergent, then dry your washable fabric mask in the open air.
Outer layer and lining: 100% Polypropylene, label OEKO-TEX, Tested against allergies.
Intermediate layer: 100% Needle viscose